Acknowledgement and Consent
- I have read and understood the contents of the AusCheck Privacy Notice.
- I consent to Aviation ID Australia applying to AusCheck on my behalf for a background check for an ASIC
- I consent to Aviation ID Australia giving AusCheck the information I have supplied in this application.
- I am authorised to provide the personal details presented and I consent to my identity being confirmed with the document issuer or official record holder via third party systems.
- I consent to having my visa or citizenship status checked (if applicable) for the purposes of processing this application.
- I consent to Aviation ID Australia using and disclosing my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act (including giving the information to Commonwealth and State Government agencies for the purposes of obtaining a criminal record check and other background checks).
- I understand and accept that convictions for offences under the Crimes (Aviation) Act 1991 or Part 5.3 of the Criminal Code do not become spent for the purposes of assessing this application (see paragraph 85ZZH(k) of the Crimes Act 1914 and Schedule 2 to the Crimes Regulations 2019).
- I certify that to the best of my knowledge the information contained on this application is true, accurate and complete.
- I understand that knowingly or recklessly making a false or misleading statement in this application is a serious offence.
- I agree to notify Aviation ID Australia of any changes to the information declared on this application including (but not limited to) a change in address, name, contact details, operational need.
- I agree to notify Aviation ID Australia of a theft (with a copy of a police report or other information issued by the police regarding the thief) or of loss or destruction (with a statutory declaration setting out the circumstances) within 7 days of becoming aware of the loss, theft or destruction (6.45 in the Aviation Transport Security Regulations 2005).
- I agree to return the ASIC to the Aviation ID Australia when I no longer have an operational need for the ASIC, when the ASIC expires, when I request a renewal or replacement, if the ASIC has been altered or defaced, or when I am notified that the ASIC has been cancelled or suspended.
- I understand that any ASIC issued to me remains the property of Aviation ID Australia and that it is my responsibility to return the card to them immediately, when no longer required.